Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: A non operating suse_version macro?
On Montag, 5. Dezember 2016, 15:41:09 CET wrote Andreas Schwab:
On Dez 05 2016, Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

While at it, I tried to build the package locally with --vm-type=kvm in
order
to get the build behaving even more like the BS builds, but that fails due
OOM. How can I get the osc kvm build respect the _constraints of this
package?

It's the other way round, you need to provide enough resources to
fulfill the constraints.

I noticed lately that the default config of qemu for memory is not enough
anymore
to load a linux kernel.

So, you need to specify

build-memory = 1024

eg. in your ~/.oscrc. I added also an

osc build --vm-memory

switch for next osc.

But this reminds me that we should also increase the default in build script
maybe ... or even in qemu.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg