Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Publishing Leap 42.2 packages
On Fri, 2016-12-02 at 12:14 +0100, Szőts Ákos wrote:
Dear list members,

I need some core packages (e.g. GnuTLS) for some of my Leap 42.2 home:
packages but unfortunately I don't see them published [1]. I'd like to
ask if I've overlooked something or is there some time until they're
held back?

They are published, as well as available for build but your packages
require gnutls version >= 3.3 where Leap 42.2 has version 3.2.15.

-Scott

When you search for "gnutls" on software.opensuse.org [1], it's not
listed as an official package in contrast to Leap 42.1 or Tumbleweed.
That's why I thought packages are not published. You can also try the
same experiment with "aaa_base" [2].

--
Ákos

[1]: https://software.opensuse.org/package/gnutls