[opensuse-buildservice] rpmlint warning - standard-dir-owned-by-package
Hi all,

After submitting a package to the OBS, it compiles for Tumbleweed and
Leap 42.2. I run Tumbleweed locally.

I noticed in the rpmlint results that I get a warning for
standard-dir-owned-by-package relating to /usr/share/locale/bs and
/usr/share/locale/bs/LC_MESSAGES.

I do have both of these in my %files section because build fails because
I get an error that these are not owned by a package.

I believe they should be owned by the filesystem package (I have version
13.3-10.2 installed) as with the other locales, but for some reason it
is not.

Another side effect of this is that the %find_lang macro deletes the bs
translation, so I have had to ignore find_lang and manually compile the
translation file list.

Can anyone confirm that bs is missing from the filesystem package and
possible identify where it might be owned or the best way to get this
fixed. With rpmlint showing it as a warning, it suggests that something
owns it somewhere.

Thanks

Steve