Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: stuck in finished state
On Freitag, 2. Dezember 2016, 13:08:33 CET wrote Peter Czanik:
On 12/02/2016 12:23 PM, Peter Czanik wrote:
Hi,

Some of my packages are stuck in "finished" state for over an hour
now:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/home:czanik:syslog-ng-githead
Is there anything I can do to change it to "successful" or I just need
to wait patiently?
I just uploaded a fixed version of the syslog-ng package. The new build
is finished, but just as at the previous one: only SLES11 i586 and
Tumbleweed i586 exited the "finished" state, the rest are stuck there...

yes, we prepare our backend split. So we have even a more higher
load on our servers atm.

Will become better again next week.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5