Re: [opensuse-buildservice] stale mozillas
Hi,

Am 02.12.2016 um 07:52 schrieb Felix Miata:
mozilla:/alpha/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/ June 2015 & 13.2 & 13.1 FF 34, TB 24; some
building as of Nov 2016

mozilla:/beta/openSUSE_Tumbleweed Dec 2015 & 42.1,13.2,&&& FF 43

mozilla:/experimental/openSUSE_Tumbleweed Jan 2016 & still building as of Nov
2016 FF 43; & 42.1 & 13.2 & 13.1

Those are not updated for some time because of time constraints on my side.

What I was hoping for is SeaMonkey >2.40 built with GTK2, but there's no SM
among any mozilla:/ repos that I could find, and nothing to be found using
https://software.opensuse.org/search either. :-(

Seamonkey - according to their webpage - have no version higher than 2.40.
Actually some weeks ago I prepared a newer version based on a VCS tag which I
also have built against Gtk2. This is currently lingering in mozilla instead but
not published because I haven't seen an official release yet.

Wolfgang