Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Non-SUSE repositories disappeared from mirrors?
On 12/1/16, 6:22 PM, "Florian Höch" <lists+opensusebuildservice@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> As of yesterday, it looks like the rsync module on rsync.opensuse.org
> dropped the non-SUSE repositories like Red Hat or CentOS and they've
> disappeared from mirrors. Is that a deliberate change, and/or a
> permanent one?

I can confirm this, even if the repos (folders) in some cases do exist,
they're empty when they shouldn't be. Is there any information on the
situation?

While the rsync module doesn't have them, the mirror that usually has these
files in my projects fixed itself this week (it's had these gaps before, but
never for that long).

Based on that I don't know if the public rsync module ever had them or not, I
couldn't prove that either way.

-- Scott