Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Cant access via osc after updating server SSL Cert
On Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 08:03:14 CET wrote Mathias Radtke:
Hi

we have a local instance of the open buildservice running in our company.
Recently a coworker told me the ssl certificate is outdated. Therefore i
created a new one.
Now whenerver I run any osc command on the local repositories on another
machine I get the following error message:
Certificate Verification Error: Peer certificate subjectAltName does not
match host, expected obs.uib.local, got DNS:192.168.109.101, DNS:localhost
How can I fix this?
Which command can rerun a cert handling?

The certificate is usally stored in

~/.config/osc/trusted-certs/

Cheers

(AG Nürnberg)