[opensuse-buildservice] scheduler ignores package version dependency
Hi,

I'm maintaining a package
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:derselbst:anmp/anmp that
requires cmake >= 3.1.0 for building successfully.
This version dependency is respected and the scheduler correctly notes
"unresolvable" if no cmake >= 3.1.0 is available for a repository (as
it is the case for openSUSE_13.2). For Mageia5 however, the scheduler
does not complain that he cant meet this dependency and cmake == 3.0.1
gets installed, which breaks the build. Though I would expect that the
scheduler notes "unresolvable" for mageia5.

Is this a bug in OBS or am I missing something?