Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Home project repos not being created, deleting crashes app
On Montag, 21. November 2016, 10:46:53 CET wrote S.:
Hi there, I have two projects that I tried to branch, but download repos
are not being created despite the packages building successfully:

- home:sb56637:branches:home:Dremor:calamares
- home:sb56637:branches:X11:Utilities

I tried to start over and delete
home:sb56637:branches:home:Dremor:calamares , but it crashes the app
with a 500 error.

yes, sorry, we have a bug here ...

https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/2362

However, I did the workaround for your project and it is gone now.

Please don't create path entries pointing to your own project to avoid
this problem (also it makes not sense during building :)

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany