[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Home project repos not being created, deleting crashes app
On 11/21/2016 11:03 AM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Nov 21 2016, "S." <sb56637@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi there, I have two projects that I tried to branch, but download repos
are not being created despite the packages building successfully:

- home:sb56637:branches:home:Dremor:calamares
- home:sb56637:branches:X11:Utilities

Publishing is disabled by default for projects matching "*:branches:*".

Hmm, OK. Is there any way to enable it per-project? Or do I add another path?

Also, could somebody help me with the fact that it throws a 500 error when I try to delete my branched project?

Thanks a lot!