[opensuse-buildservice] Re: introducing new macros across the whole OBS?
On 10.11.2016 14:16, Neal Gompa wrote:
As far as I know, openSUSE was the *only* distribution *not* doing
single spec Python 2/3 packaging. Fedora[1] and Mageia[2] both do.

and as far as I can tell, we're now the only ones to (try to) automate
this as opposed to writing everything in the spec file explicitly ;)

Which, for instance, would allow us to support pypy across the board
with little additional effort.

Maybe that's where pyp2rpm comes in at Fedora? Does it regenerate the
spec for every build?

m.