Re: [opensuse-buildservice] DoD rpm download blocked, how to reproduce
On 08.11.2016 14:22, Michael Schroeder wrote:
On Sat, Nov 05, 2016 at 03:15:45PM +0100, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
It started with 384(?) packages to download, but will not go below 20.

I added the exact xml snippets and dodtestimage.kiwi here:
https://gist.github.com/seife/dc649e061c96c6c0b9f24b818ee5bc9f

In order to not introduce bugs by my own patches (and because obs-server
does not build for me), I used the unpatched OBS packages from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/OBS:/Server:/2.7/openSUSE_42.1/,
thus no additional debug output is available.

Hope this helps to debug the issue.

Yes, it sure does. Try the following patch:

Doesn't help here on 2.7.2...
but realctx seems to be a master-only thing.

Any chance this can be backported to 2.7 or is DoD just broken there?

(I found a possible workaround for that case, but properly working DoD would
be easier for my users :-)

Thanks,

seife

commit 775c785e413c006d68ce2659226541acd8f7db33
Author: Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue Nov 8 14:20:22 2016 +0100

[backend] use the real ctx for adding dodfetch packages
--
Stefan Seyfried