Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora 25 on openSUSE Build Service?
  • From: Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 11:40:46 -0500
On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 11:35 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dienstag, 8. November 2016, 17:22:46 CET wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Montag, 7. November 2016, 20:16:36 CET wrote Neal Gompa:
Hey,

Does anyone know when Fedora 25 will be added to the openSUSE Build
Service?

Fedora 25 is in its Final Freeze, and is slated to be released next week.

So we will add it next week most likely ;)

JFYI, I have setup a Fedora:25 project, but it is without any guarantees yet

For what it's worth, here's the configuration I've been using with my
internal OBS instance:
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/475724/78623138/

Just at a glance, it seems like mine is a superset of yours.