Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora 25 on openSUSE Build Service?
On Tuesday 2016-11-08 17:22, Adrian Schröter wrote:

On Montag, 7. November 2016, 20:16:36 CET wrote Neal Gompa:
Hey,

Does anyone know when Fedora 25 will be added to the openSUSE Build Service?

Fedora 25 is in its Final Freeze, and is slated to be released next week.

So we will add it next week most likely ;)

You know, you can already build against Fedora:Next project, which is
Rawhide? The gap is hopefully small then...

I see no Fedora:Next, only Fedora:Rawhide.