Re: [opensuse-buildservice] DoD rpm download blocked, how to reproduce
Am 05.11.2016 um 14:57 schrieb Stefan Seyfried:
I'm right now compiling an easy "how to reproduce" from scratch on my
OBS instance and will send this in another mail.

HOW To reproduce (obs 2.7.2, from build.opensuse.org, unmodified,
running on Leap 42.1):

1.) add a project DoD, Subproject DoD:Leap42.1
Via the web frontend, add two DoD repos:
<repository name="oss_update">
<download arch="x86_64"
url="http://download.opensuse.org/update/leap/42.1/oss/"; repotype="rpmmd">
<archfilter/>
<pubkey/>
</download>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>
<repository name="oss_ga">
<download arch="x86_64"
url="http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/42.1/repo/oss/suse";
repotype="rpmmd">
<archfilter/>
<pubkey/>
</download>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>

2) copy the Leap 42.1 projectconfig over from openSUSE OBS:
osc -A suse meta prjconf openSUSE:Leap:42.1 > leap421.prjconf
osc -A home meta prjconf DoD:Leap42.1 -F leap421.prjconf

3) add a project home:seife:dodimg for image building.
<project name="home:seife:dodimg">
<title>Image tests with DoD</title>
<description/>
<person userid="seife" role="maintainer"/>
<repository name="images">
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>
</project>

4) create a package home:seife:dodimg/dodtestimage
* add a trivial dodtestimage.kiwi
* commit
* wait
enjoy:
seife@susi:~/bs/home.s3e.de/home:seife:dodimg/dodtestimage> osc r -v
images x86_64 blocked: downloading 20 dod packages

It started with 384(?) packages to download, but will not go below 20.

I added the exact xml snippets and dodtestimage.kiwi here:
https://gist.github.com/seife/dc649e061c96c6c0b9f24b818ee5bc9f

In order to not introduce bugs by my own patches (and because obs-server
does not build for me), I used the unpatched OBS packages from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/OBS:/Server:/2.7/openSUSE_42.1/,
thus no additional debug output is available.

Hope this helps to debug the issue.

Have fun,
seife
--