Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Confused package scheduler
added package-extension because of package-extension >= 1.0.0 (direct dep)
added package-c because of package-extension:package-base-c >= 1.0.0
added package-a because of package-base-c:package-a >= 1.0.0

But the package-b in broken project clearly states
BuildRequires: package-extension >= 1.0.0
BuildRequires: package-a >= 1.0.1

This remains "unresolvable" although package-a (1.0.1) is available from
project base (1.0.1).

This makes it pretty hard for us to make independant releases of these
components base, extension, UI and broken project, although package
dependencies and projects to resolve them are defined correctly using
transitive project dependencies.

What do you mean by "higher path"? The list in the project dependencies?
<repository name="DebianJessie">
<path project="UI-1.0.1" repository="DebianJessie"/>
<path project="extension-1.0.0" repository="DebianJessie"/>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>
We defined the path for version 1.0.1 of UI and base first. Is this correct?
Is there anything else how to get the scheduler to resolve the versioned
dependency?

Thanks
Marcus