Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc -A obs api -e /configuration ... fails with
Am 24.10.2016 um 08:29 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
On Samstag, 22. Oktober 2016, 23:10:05 CEST wrote Christian:

admin@lap:~/MyOBS> osc -A obs api -e /configuration
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 422: Unprocessable Entity

might be a type in your xml .... what dide you edited?
I tried to change a sentence: (remove 'and')
from:
Here we and maintain (build) packages for customer Systems:

to:
Here we maintain (build) packages for customer Systems:

You may validate your modified version with

xmllint --relaxng /srv/www/obs/api/public/schema/configuration.rng
$YOUR_FILE

hmm ... on the client I can't access this schema ...
even without editing it is failing:

admin@lap:~/MyOBS> osc -A obs api -e /configuration
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 422: Unprocessable Entity

and doing an export:
osc -A obs api /configuration > config.xml
and
scp -p config.xml obs:/srv/obs/
and
obs:/srv/obs # xmllint --relaxng
/srv/www/obs/api/public/schema/configuration.rng config.xml
will give:
config.xml validates

so the config is OK, but not when using direct editing via
'osc -A obs api -e /configuration' ... no matter if I do edit or not
... it fails with the above mentiooned error ...

Further ideas ?

--

Christian