Re: [opensuse-buildservice] scheduled packages are not build
  • From: Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 11:45:28 +0200
Hi Adrian,

On Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2016 10:30:15 Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2016, 10:00:20 CEST wrote Hans-Peter Jansen:
for ages, while there are plenty idle workers at the moment?!

E.g. the virtualbox packages here:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/home:frispete:Kernel-current

Due to the update to 4.8.2, BS built the kernel packages yesterday, but
the
virtualbox packages are kept in scheduling state since then.

OTOH, 500 workers are idle now.

Any idea, why it behaves like this?

You require a build system with 14GB memory. Seems we do not offer that atm.
Btw, we are currently working on a feature to make such mistakes more
visible ...

# eosc cat home:frispete:Kernel-current virtualbox _constraints
<constraints>
<hardware>
<physicalmemory>
<size unit="M">14000</size>
</physicalmemory>
</hardware>
</constraints>

Thank you for enlightment. Obviously, my package inherited that from
Virtualization virtualbox, where Larry changed this constraint 5 days ago.

Cheers,
Pete