Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS:Server:2.7 aarch64 packages
On Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2016, 11:12:52 CEST wrote Matwey V. Kornilov:
On Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2016, 14:30:43 CEST wrote Matwey V. Kornilov:
Hello,

Is it possible to add openSUSE:Factory:ARM aarch64 repository to
OBS:Server:2.7 project? I would like to have obs-worker 2.7 for aarch64.

We won't add it there, since this is our official maintained project.

But you don't need that for the work package alone. It is a noarch package
and can be used already from the x86_64 builds.

Yes, but there are no any x86_64 builds for Tumbleweed.

yes, either use the one from OBS:Server:Unstable or just manually install
the package from Leap:42.1 then. It will work most likely.

(rational: we don't support an unstable base OS with out stable release)

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany