Re: [opensuse-buildservice] scheduled packages are not build
On Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2016, 10:00:20 CEST wrote Hans-Peter Jansen:
for ages, while there are plenty idle workers at the moment?!

E.g. the virtualbox packages here:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/home:frispete:Kernel-current

Due to the update to 4.8.2, BS built the kernel packages yesterday, but the
virtualbox packages are kept in scheduling state since then.

OTOH, 500 workers are idle now.

Any idea, why it behaves like this?

You require a build system with 14GB memory. Seems we do not offer that atm.
Btw, we are currently working on a feature to make such mistakes more visible

# eosc cat home:frispete:Kernel-current virtualbox _constraints
<constraints>
<hardware>
<physicalmemory>
<size unit="M">14000</size>