Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS:Server:2.7 aarch64 packages
On Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2016, 14:30:43 CEST wrote Matwey V. Kornilov:
Hello,

Is it possible to add openSUSE:Factory:ARM aarch64 repository to
OBS:Server:2.7 project? I would like to have obs-worker 2.7 for aarch64.

We won't add it there, since this is our official maintained project.

But you don't need that for the work package alone. It is a noarch package
and can be used already from the x86_64 builds.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany