Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Getting osc to use Plasma5's kwalletd5?
Marcus,

thanks for the answer.

On 14.10.16 13:04 Marcus Hüwe wrote:

It is possible to configure a specific keyring backend via the
/home/<username>/.local/share/python_keyring/keyringrc.cfg
config file.

[backend]
default-keyring = keyring.backends.kwallet.DBusKeyring

I'll try to set this and see what happens.

I just had a quick look at the DBusKeyring code (python-keyring-9.3.1)
and it seems that it already uses kwalletd5...

I will dig deeper maybe kill the kde4 wallet, maybe there is something
hidden there.

Johannes

< Previous Next >