[opensuse-buildservice] Getting osc to use Plasma5's kwalletd5?
Dear all,

when I log into my Tumbleweed machine with Plasma5, I get asked for my
kwallet password (ssh-add wants to unlock my ssh key and uses the
password in kwallet). After that kwallet should be unlocked, I guess.

But osc still keeps asking me for my kwallet password (via a kwallet
unlock popup), and after using osc I have a kwalletmanager icon in the
systray. So I guess it is using a different kwallet, maybe the one
from kde4?

Any way to tell osc which one to use? So I do not have to enter my
password multiple times.

Any hints are highly appreciated...

Johannes