Disregard vs decline (was: [opensuse-buildservice] Mass-rejecting SRs)
$ for sr in $(grep -Po '^\d+' < leap_srs); do echo "osc rq decline
-m 'Mass decline for pear submissions Leap 42.2, as no maintainer has
stepped up'" $sr; done

Seems I spoke to soon, as apparently I can't decline requests for Leap
42.2 as a devel project maintainer:

HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
post_request_no_permission
No permission to decline request 430219

Also, in the UI the action is labeled as 'Disregard', not 'Decline'.

There is no osc rq decline support, so how do I perform this action
using osc? Using `osc api` would work, but I'm not sure of the exact
arguments to pass. I looked at what the OBS web UI does when
'disregarding' a SR, but it does not seem to be talking to the
backend.

Thanks,

Robert