Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Source RPMs in OBS
On Wednesday 2016-10-05 15:30, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 2:55 PM, Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, you can do fancy things with prjconf.

%ifarch x86_64
Substitute: foobar-devel foo64-devel
%else
Substitute: foobar-devel foo32-devel
%endif

and since that is a change done before rpmbuild is called, both .src.rpms
will
be different.

Moral of the story: I need to get all the various source RPMS. Just so I know.

Well the moral of it is: publish the prjconf, and publish the source files
(possibly via an OBS itself, or a tar archive). I can't remember the last
time I needed something in *srpm* format from openSUSE.