[opensuse-buildservice] Source RPMs in OBS
When I build packages in OBS, I get a source RPM for each architecture
(e.g., i586, x86_64). I am curious what the differences might be in
these source RPMs. I would guess there are two possible sources of
differences: the package's .spec file and the OBS macros used when
making the source RPMs. Are there directives in either of these that
are resolved when the source RPM is built, resulting in a different
source RPMs on a specific platform?

I ask because I am considering making a local copy of the source RPMs
I have in OBS so that, in an emergency, they can be used to rpmbuild
--rebuild the package locally. This is working fantastic for me. But I
have been using the source rpm for each platform. Do I really need to
do this? The built binary RPMs I build locally are, of course, for the
platform on which I run rpmbuild.

Does this question make sense?

--
Roger Oberholtzer