Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problems with accepting request 421539
On Dienstag, 30. August 2016, 13:37:06 CEST wrote Marcus Meissner:
On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 01:32:09PM +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Dienstag, 30. August 2016, 11:46:33 CEST wrote Jens Mammen:
Hi,

I experience some problems when I try to accept the request 421539.
There are a bunch of packages involved in this request.

To accept this request I tried:

osc rq accept 421539

After a few minutes I got this error message:

HTTP Error 404: Not Found
not_found
<status code="404">
<summary>
package 'ShellCheck.openSUSE_Backports_SLE-12' does
not exist
</summary>
<details>
404 package 'ShellCheck.openSUSE_Backports_SLE-12'
does not exist
</details>
</status>

I am not sure why I get this error message since adding a new package
should be fine.

Well, the packages got removed in the source project.

Likely because this very big request was halfway accepted in the backend.

You are right ... however, the reported error is not the origin error then
and I do not really have helpful data in the logs from the origin error :/

So please create a new request.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg