Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problems with accepting request 421539
On Dienstag, 30. August 2016, 11:46:33 CEST wrote Jens Mammen:
Hi,

I experience some problems when I try to accept the request 421539.
There are a bunch of packages involved in this request.

To accept this request I tried:

osc rq accept 421539

After a few minutes I got this error message:

HTTP Error 404: Not Found
not_found
<status code="404">
<summary>
package 'ShellCheck.openSUSE_Backports_SLE-12' does
not exist
</summary>
<details>
404 package 'ShellCheck.openSUSE_Backports_SLE-12'
does not exist
</details>
</status>

I am not sure why I get this error message since adding a new package
should be fine.

Well, the packages got removed in the source project.

I wonder why the request got not revoked by that, but you can
accept it in any case. So please declines it.

small side note: Do we really want to make maintenance(!)
submissions of 278 source packages (dunno how many binary ones)
for a stable distro?

IMHO this affects most users in a bad way due to increase meta
data size and no one can review that, while only a few people are
using ghc* at all.

Shouldn't such changes only happen in a rolling-release distro
like Factory?

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg