[opensuse-buildservice] incorrect gpg keys
Hi

we are currently moving packages from our testing repository to our
stable ones.
Our local OBS instance links these repositories and therefore also build
them.

When I not try to install a package on CentOS7 i get the following error

"The GPG keys listed for the repository are already installed but they
are not correct for this package."

When i check the repomd.xml.key all I see is a notification that the
file is empty

"error on line 1 at column 1: Document is empty"

However when i check the file on the obs instance directly there is a
public key.

The same happens on our local CentOS_6 repository.

Any suggestion on what went wrong?

--

Mathias Radtke

---
http://uib.de/de/support-schulung/schulung/

---
uib gmbh
Bonifaziusplatz 1B
55118 Mainz

Tel. 06131 / 27561-16 <phone:061312756116>
Fax 06131 / 27561-22 <phone:061312756122>

E-Mail: m.radtke@xxxxxx
Internet: www.uib.de

Geschäftsführer: dr. detlef oertel & erol ueluekmen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mainz HRB 6942