[opensuse-buildservice] Build problem with VirtualBox 5.1.x in Leap 42.2
Now that the updated kbuild is available for 42.2, I can build VirtualBox 5.1.4 locally with osc, but when I commit the changes, OBS says that the build is "blocked". Could someone that understands OBS look at the status page (https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:lwfinger:branches:openSUSE:Leap:42.2/virtualbox#) and explain why the local build succeeds, but the OBS one fails. I would really like to get VB 5.1.x into 42.2 while it iis still possible.

Thanks,

Larry
--
If I was stranded on an island and the only way to get off
the island was to make a pretty UI, I’d die there.

Linus Torvalds