Re: [opensuse-buildservice] problems after obs migration
Am 16.08.2016 um 08:38 schrieb Adrian Schröter:

The ruby stack is not trusting your SSL certificate. In 2.6 the webui
is still doing connections to the api for login verification and needs
to trust it.

So, either update to 2.7 where this isn't a case anymore or teach ruby
to trust the certificate.

I did the upgrade to 2.7.1. Everything seem to work fine despite my
'Maintenance Project'

on my previous box (SLE_11, 2.6) I used it and prepared 3 maintenance
packages without any problem.

I did:
osc -A obs mbranch phpMyAdmin

which ends up in:
https://build.de.scorpio-it.net/project/show/home:admin:branches:OBS_Maintained:phpMyAdmin

I did the updates, added the patchinfo (like I did with the 3 previous)
Ususally its now time to sumbit but in the webui the 'submit as update'
is missing.

Did I forget something in the migration ?
Thanks in advance

--

Christian
- Please do not 'CC' me on list mails.