[opensuse-buildservice] [admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx: Build failure of graphics/transfig in openSUSE_Tumbleweed/x86_64]
----- Forwarded message from OBS Notification <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> -----
Subject: Build failure of graphics/transfig in openSUSE_Tumbleweed/x86_64

Visit
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/graphics/transfig/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/x86_64

Package graphics/transfig failed to build in openSUSE_Tumbleweed/x86_64

Check out the package for editing:
osc checkout graphics transfig

Last lines of build log:
getbinaries: missing packages: libvpx3

----- End forwarded message -----

What exactly could I do? IMHO it is useless to checkout the package transfig.
The question I have is: What is requesting libvpx3 and why it is missed?
Or is there an update of the so major version of libvpx<major> and the
build system is not able to expand the dependency chains, that is to discard
the old so major version and trigger a rebuild with the new so major version?

Werner