Re: [opensuse-buildservice] problems after obs migration
Am 16.08.2016 um 08:38 schrieb Adrian Schröter:

The ruby stack is not trusting your SSL certificate. In 2.6 the webui
is still doing connections to the api for login verification and needs
to trust it.
Didn't had this problem on the the SLE_11 box with obs 2.6 ... :(

So, either update to 2.7 where this isn't a case anymore or teach ruby
to trust the certificate.

hmmm ... I already added my CAcerts to /etc/ssl/certs. That seem not to
be enough ... :(
How can I tell ruby to trust my cert ?

Thanks in Advance :)

--