Re: [opensuse-buildservice] dependency problems in OBS:/Server:/2.6/SLE_12
On Freitag, 12. August 2016, 17:48:16 CEST wrote Christian:
Am 12.08.2016 um 17:38 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
can we add at least 'osc' to fullfill the missing dependency for obs-utils
?

hm, obs-utils is an optional package and I don't want to change much in 2.6
anymore.
OK ... understandable, but same problem exist for OBS 2.7

Do I really need these 'obs-service*' files on the server ?

You need them, if you want to support server side service runs.
When they are need, why are they not part of that repo ? Also same here
for 2.7
Why not 'aggregate' them into OBS project ?

IMHO the 'OBS:Server' should offer all you need to run an OBS Server ...

you don't need them to run it. Actually, I am more in favour just to
kill the package ...

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg