Re: [opensuse-buildservice] refreshed key is not published
On jeudi, 11 août 2016 10.03:16 h CEST Olaf Hering wrote:
On Thu, Aug 11, Marcus Meissner wrote:
You need to rebuild and publish at least 1 package in this repo.

I did, does not help.

Olaf

At least it has work for me from one of my repository (osc signkey)
then a rebuild (new version) of a package
and next zypper show the changed key

zypper se -s libx11-devel
Retrieving repository 'bf-app-geo' metadata
[\]

New repository or package signing key received:

Repository: bf-app-geo
Key Name: home:bruno_friedmann OBS Project
<home:bruno_friedmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Key Fingerprint: 7199A2A3 EA883555 46662CCE 089AB0AB 6B9BEF7B
Key Created: Sun Aug 7 20:30:02 2016
Key Expires: Tue Oct 16 20:30:02 2018
Rpm Name: gpg-pubkey-6b9bef7b-57a77e2a

Do you want to reject the key, trust temporarily, or trust always? [r/t/a/?
shows all options] (r): a

But as you can see, I make the new key sunday and only appear yesterday
package rebuild also sunday. So could be slow mirror sync related too ?

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch