Re: [opensuse-buildservice] No .Repo file in local OBS instance
On Thu, Aug 04, 2016 at 08:40:34AM +0200, Mathias Radtke wrote:
we are using a local OBS instance for our debian and ubuntu based packages.
Currently our remote OBS build rpm based packages should also be build
in this local instance.

Yesterday the build started. In The download repositories I cant find
any .repo file to use with a rpm based machine. The remote instance
(build.opensuse.org) has this file.

Do we have to enable anything in our local instance to build this .repo
file to use these packages locally?

The .repo file is written if a download url is configured. This
can be either done with (the new way):

$ osc api /configuration.xml > configuration.xml
[ add a <download_url> element, like this:
<download_url>http://download.opensuse.org/repositories</download_url>
]
$ osc api /configuration.xml -T configuration.xml

or (the old way):
set the $repodownload var in BSConfig.pm, restart the publisher

(note that $repodownload from BSConfig overwrites the value from
/configuration.xml)

Cheers,
Michael.

--
Michael Schroeder mls@xxxxxxx
SUSE LINUX GmbH, GF Jeff Hawn, HRB 16746 AG Nuernberg