Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to fix "broken: conflict in file"

On 07/25/2016 04:48 PM, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
On Mon, 2016-07-25 at 15:54 +0930, Simon Lees wrote:

On 07/25/2016 03:50 PM, Olaf Hering wrote:

How can a devel pkg have a conflict after a commit? How to fix it?

multimedia:libs/gstreamer-0_10 $ obs r -v
openSUSE_Tumbleweed x86_64 broken: conflict in file gstreamer-
0_10.changes

The pkg points to Factory, and the Factory pkg appearently links
back to
the devel prj.

Olaf

I've had this with enlightenment packages a few times its pretty
annoying, someone with maintainer rights needs to checkout the
package
using osc then manually resolve the conflicts.

done that - seems like somebody was working on an unexpanded
checkout... but fixing this kind of issue is not really difficult:

osc co multimedia:libs/gstreamer-0_10
cd multimedia:libs/gstreamer-0_10
osc pull
fix all the files that are marked with "C" (conflict, was gstreamer-
0_10.changes in this case)
osc resolved <LIST OF FIXED FILES> (gstreamer-0_10.changes)
osc ci -m 'unbroke branch'

Cheers,
Dominique

I think when I saw it I did something like

1. Submit update to factory
2. Edit something from the web UI (Spec file or changes)
3. Factory request was accepted

After this point things seemed to end up in conflict, its less of a
issue for me now that I don't use the web interface generally.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adeliade Australia, UTC+9:30