Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Submit Package link produces 404
Correction: You're right and I'm wrong; the link supported a new tab in the
context menu but that got a 404 error while left-clicking got the dialog. I
just submitted, so I found out. That's still not good UI design. The Yahoo
"Compose" link uses an "input" element rather than an "a" element and that may
be one way to avoid leading someone to a dead end.

About the doubles: If you want copies of the full headers from my received
emails, let me know.