Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Submit Package link produces 404
Hello,

On 07/12/2016 02:03 AM, Nick Levinson wrote:
I've been using browser tabs, both when I got 404s and when the link
gave me the proper dialog, and I usually use tabs and not new
windows. I commonly context-click (right-click) a link so I'll have
both pages open.

Opening the "submission dialog" in a new tab is not supported, as it is
a JavaScript action, not a proper hypertext reference.

Andreas

--
Andreas Stieger <astieger@xxxxxxxx>
Project Manager Security