[opensuse-buildservice] Fedora 24 project settings
Hi,
I wanted to build my package sumo
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:behrisch/sumo for Fedora 24
and noted that the Fedora 24 project config is missing all those nice
Prefer and Substitute statements the earlier versions have on OBS. Can
they be added? I am not a Fedora expert but to me the following (all
copied from the Fedora 23 project config) would be helpful, but I
suppose there are more:
Prefer: -atlas-sse2 -atlas-sse3 -atlas-sse -atlas-3dnow
Substitute: freetype2-devel freetype-devel
Substitute: xorg-x11-devel xorg-x11-proto-devel xorg-x11-xtrans-devel
Substitute: xorg-x11-Mesa-devel mesa-libGL-devel

Best regards and thanks for the continuous support,
Michael