[opensuse-buildservice] Partitioning publishers/repositories
Hello all,

I have this:

Buildserver -> all OBS services + repositories
Workerserver -> a large KVM physical machine
Pkgserver -> the place where I want to publish the repos

I’d like to publish the repositories to “pkgserver” instead of the main
buildserver:82. What services would I need on pkgserver? And what parameters
should I change on buildserver?

I tried running just obsrepserver (port 5252) and obspublisher on pkgserver and
pointing to pkgserver’s address in /etc/sysconfig/obs-server, but it didn’t
work. What am I missing?

--
-- Erico Mendonça
Dedicated Support Engineer