Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: armv7l mostly idle, but jobs keep hanging in scheduled state
  • From: Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 21:11:49 +0200
Hi Matwey,

thanks for responding.

On Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2016 11:17:14 Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:
I would say _constraints. When they can not be satisfied, the package is
scheduled forever.

That shouldn't be the case, as these packages were build successfully before.

Well, when I looked at the build status at that time, most arm hosts where
shown idle, but that had other reasons. Since then, the build hosts are shown
the usual way, pretty busy, the backlog is enormous, and some jobs are
hanging:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:ldevulde/pkgdiff/openSUSE_Factory_ARM/aarch64

Building since 6 hours, but the log stops at 45s.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/openSUSE:Leap:42.2:Ports/perl-CGI-Session/ports/armv7l

Building since 4 hours, and log stops after 322s.

Others make interesting things, like this one calling openssl since 18 hours:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:draht/gendhparam/openSUSE_Factory_ARM/armv7l

Hmm,
Pete