Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Large File upload on Private OBS
On Dienstag, 14. Juni 2016, 09:07:22 CEST wrote Rob Zebedee:
I have a private OBS system running 2.6 and I am unable to upload a 1.9G
file. I receive a

"End of script output before headers: package"

Error message using the front end file upload and I am also unable to upload
it using "osc ci". I already have this file in an old OBS system running 2.4
and using a copypac command fails aswell.

Is there a filesize limit somewhere of is it a timeout issue. Please could
someone point me in the right direction to resolve this.

There is no limit on our side.

However, it might be that your filesystem or your apache config might
limit you.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg