[opensuse-buildservice] remote error: unknown parameter 'view'
When I try to view a live build log with osc I get this error:

$ osc rblt openSUSE:Factory:ARM gcc6-testresults standard aarch64
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400: remote error unknown parameter 'view'
remote error: unknown parameter 'view'

That only happens with build jobs that are still running. In the webui
the live_build_log page is scrolling through the whole log instead of
starting with just the tail.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5