Re: [opensuse-buildservice] graphics/blender build has frozen.

On 07/06/2016 08:09, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Dienstag, 7. Juni 2016, 08:01:17 CEST wrote Dave Plater:
Hi, I'm working on a blender bug and since about 12 hours ago when I
accepted my fix into graphics/blender the package has frozen and refused
to change from the state shown below:

yep :/

fixed again, but will take some time to catch up...

I just had a look at X11:XOrg/vaapi-intel-driver and it has the same problem so maybe this is a general devel project problem?

Thanks
Dave P