Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Tumbleweed not building
On Wed, 2016-05-25 at 15:41 +0200, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
I have some packages in OBS that are building for all enabled
openSUSE
targets - except Tumbleweed. It seems something went wrong Feb 3. I
have now made changes in the projects, but the Tumbleweed build does
not happen even if I trigger a build. I have no idea why. For
example:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer:mingw64
/mingw32-bwidget

or

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer:mingw64
/mingw32-tcl

your project does not build against an existing repository:

  <repository name="openSUSE_Tumbleweed">
    <path project="deleted" repository="deleted"/>
    <arch>x86_64</arch>
  </repository>

you need to get a valid path / repository in there.

Cheers,
Dominique