Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Private OBS -- almost there...
On Dienstag, 17. Mai 2016, 19:33:46 wrote Erico Mendonca:
Hello all,

I managed to get (almost) everything in OBS running. I have several VMS
acting as workers for i586 and x86_64, and one 16-core machine running as a
KVM worker. However, my s390x zLinux worker is acting strange: it tries to
download x86_64 RPMs for its chroot instead of the s390x ones which are
available from the same repository.

maybe your repo is configured to use qemu emulated builds?

Any "Target: " line in your prjconf ? Or the repo you build against?

In doubt, send me the the output of

osc buildinfo ...
osc buildconfig ...

(AG Nürnberg)