Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.7.0 RC 1
On Freitag, 13. Mai 2016, 11:04:14 wrote Carsten Höger:
Hi,

On 13.05.2016, at 10:58 , Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

After the update of my test server (2.6.9 based on the appliance,
openSUSE:13.2),
I can’t even login as admin anymore.

In the webui it displays the error: “No anonymous access. Please log in!”

Is it true that anonymous access is disbaled?

yes

buildservice:/srv/obs # grep anon configuration.xml
<anonymous>off</anonymous>

okay

Will try this setup, it works when using a proxy, but I need to test
without.

Or do you use also LDAP for authentification?

yes, I do

Ok, when I turn LDAP mode off, I can login as Admin again.

Admin is a local user which does not come from LDAP?

Didn’t you write that "LDAP support works again” ?

I admit, that I haven't tried the combination with anonymous disabled.
It was complete broken in 2.7 before RC1...

It worked before the update to 2.7 at least.

I will try to bring the fallback behaviour back ...

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany