Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Bootstrapping OBS

Em [DATE], "[NAME]" <[ADDRESS]> escreveu:

usually the scheduler is not running for this architecture

you may want to check your /monitor page for missing services
For reference:

https://build.opensuse.org/monitor

Hmmm my monitor page shows active processes for deltastore, armv7l, i586,
x86_64, dispatcher, publisher, signer, warden and dodup.

OpenSUSE’s show me extra processes, like repserver, service and srcserver.

When I trigger rebuild from the UI or OSC I see it arriving on rep_server.log
but I see this on the corresponding scheduler log:

-home:Admin/SLE_11_SP4
Repository ‘SUSE:SLE-11-SP4/standard’ is unavailable

And this repeats for all the repositories I have. The weird thing is, the
repositories are populated, have a :full.solv file, and work when I ask for a
local build via OSC.

However, I have five workers that refuse to work. How can I whip them into
working? :P

--
— Erico Mendonça

Dedicated Support Engineer