Re: [opensuse-buildservice] What documentation to try local OBS installation ?
Em [DATE], "[NAME]" <[ADDRESS]> escreveu:

- For some reason, the package “bsdtar”, which is required, is not available
for SLE12. I branched and built it on my home directory:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/emendonca/SLE_12_SP1/

right, I have added it to OBS:Server:2.7 project now as well.

Thanks!

- the Rake commands fail if I don’t create an empty
/root/app/jobs/consistency_check.rb file (?)

huh? I can't reproduce this, can you give details about this?

That happened when I was trying to follow the old instructions and called the
Rake commands manually. I just installed another VM here from scratch and that
didn’t happen when I used the setup_appliance.sh script. I believe you can
ignore that.

thanks a lot for this feedback
Adrian

You’re welcome!